GRAPPA FRIULANA IG 50°
Distilled according to the “Tosolini method” within forty-eight hours of pressing to preserve the intense perfumes of the fresh red berry pomace. The grape comes from vineyards with a yield of fifty hundredweight per hectare. A full alcohol strength (50°) intended for a mature and demanding public looking for an intense and strong but delicate distillate.
- Varieties: from fresh pomace of Refosco, Cabernet and Merlot grapes
- Colour: white, crystal clear
- Distillation: discontinuous, with bain-marie, steam-heated pot stills
- Sensory profile: hints of sultanas, ripe wild berries.
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic tulip glass.
PACKAGES: lt. 0,70.