GRAPPA BARRIQUE SUSINO 40°
Distilled according to the “Tosolini method”, this grappa was selected for ageing in plum wood barriques in the family cellars. An accurate blend of different vintages with notes of sweet spices and fruity overtones, veering towards candied apricot and ripe yellow peaches. Winner of the “5 GRAPPOLI 2018 BEST GRAPPA” from the Italian Sommelier Foundation.
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
- Varieties: from fresh pomace of Friulano grapes
- Colour: intense yellow with shades of orange
- Distillation: discontinuous, with bain-marie, steam-heated pot stills
- Ageing: aged in Plum wood barrique
- Sensory profile: enveloping notes of spices and ripe fruit, candied apricots and yellow peaches
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic tulip glass
PACKAGES: lt. 0,70.