Grappa EX – RHUM
GRAPPA BARRIQUE 40°
Distilled according to the “Tosolini method”, this grappa was selected for ageing in European oak wood, ex-Rum barrels in the family cellars. An accurate blend which is very rich on the palate produces a bouquet with enveloping notes of vanilla, honey and candied fruit. A smooth, velvety distillate which reveals a long, enveloping texture in the finish.
- Varieties: from fresh pomace of Friulano grapes
- Colour: slightly amber colour with shades of coppery orange
- Distillation: discontinuos and traditional with artisanal steam pot stills
- Ageing: in once used American oak Rhum barrels.
- Sensory profile: Sophisticated notes of vanilla, honey and candied fruit. The Ex-Rum barrels convey smooth, velvety tones
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic balloon glass at around 18°
PACKAGES: lt. 0,70.