Grappa EX – SHERRY
GRAPPA BARRIQUE 40°
Distilled according to the “Tosolini method”, this grappa was selected for ageing in American oak wood, ex-Sherry (Oloroso) barriques in the family cellars. An accurate blend which is very rich on the palate with enveloping notes of orange and raisins, with a warm and persistent finish on the palate. A limited edition produced in only 2001 bottles with a numbered certificate.
- Varieties: from fresh pomace of Friulano grapes
- Colour: intense yellow with shades of coppery orange
- Distillation: discontinuos and traditional with artisanal steam pot stills
- Ageing: in once used American oak Oloroso Sherry barrels.
- Sensory profile: enveloping notes of ripe oranges and raisins. The Ex-Sherry barrels convey sweet and delicate spicy hints. Warm, persistent finish on the palate.
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic balloon glass at around 18°
PACKAGES: lt. 0,70.