Grappa EX – WHISKY
GRAPPA BARRIQUE 40°
Distilled according to the “Tosolini method”, this grappa was selected for ageing in European oak wood ex-Whisky barrels in the family cellars. An accurate blend which is very rich on the palate with a decisive, spicy character and a clean, smooth finish. With enveloping notes of jam, notes of orange, spices and toasted oak. A limited edition produced in only 2001 bottles with a numbered certificate.
- Varieties: from fresh pomace of Friulano grapes
- Colour: amber colour
- Distillation: discontinuos and traditional with artisanal steam pot stills
- Ageing: in once used oak Whisky barrels.
- Sensory profile: Sophisticated notes of orange and toasted wood. The Ex- Whisky barrels convey notes of sweet spices and peat
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic balloon glass at around 18°
PACKAGES: lt. 0,70.