GRAPPA CHARDONNAY BARRIQUE 40°
This Chardonnay grappa, distilled according to the “Tosolini method”, was selected to be aged in new cherry wood barriques. An accurate blend of different vintages which produce surprising and bold notes of ripe Marasca cherries combined with the delicate lightness of exotic fruit. The choice of barrels and seasoning period is reserved exclusively to the Tosolini family which follows the passage of time with great respect for this limited mediation production. Winner of “Best design bottle 2018”.
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
- Varieties: from fresh pomace of Chardonnay grapes
- Colour: intense yellow with shades of amber
- Distillation: discontinuous, with bain-marie, steam-heated pot stills
- Sensory profile: smooth and velvety with distinctive notes of wood and Marasca cherry
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic tulip glass.
PACKAGES: lt. 0,70.