Grappa Gran Cuvée
GRAPPA BARRIQUE 40°
This traditional Friulian grappa, distilled according to the “Tosolini method”,has been aged in Slavonian oak wood barriques in the Tosolini cellars for 12 months under the surveillance and seal of the Customs and Monopoly Agency. This grappa is a noble selection of different vintages created by the Master Blender, an excellent balance of grapes and wood aromas. This special blend of exclusively red grapes has been dedicated to Giovanna, beloved wife of Bepi, the distillery founder. Bottled by hand in an elegant decanter.
- Varieties: from fresh pomace of Friulano grapes
- Colour: warm with intense orange highlights
- Distillation: discontinuous, with bain-marie, steam-heated pot stills
- Ageing: oak wood barriques.
- Sensory profile: ageing in oak wood barriques gives it vanilla tones and a note of spices and toasted walnuts.
- Serving suggestion: savour it in a large balloon glass at a temperature of 18/20°C
PACKAGES: lt. 0,70.