Grappa Ramandolo Decanter
GRAPPA BARRIQUE 40°
Ramandolo, a wine for mediation, is produced in the gentle hills of Friuli; fascinating due to the unusual and exciting balances between tannin, acidity and sweetness with an old gold yellow colour and the perfumes of dried apricots and chestnut honey. This grape variety produces the Ramandolo barrique grappa distilled according to the “Tosolini method” and aged in new oak wood barriques, conveying intense notes of vanilla, making the distillate into an extremely pleasant drink, enhancing the strength and flavour of the grappa. For meditation with a selection of biscuits.
- Varieties: from fresh pomace of Ramandolo grapes
- Colour: intense yellow gold with shades of orange
- Distillation: discontinuos and traditional with artisanal steam pot stills
- Ageing: oak wood barriques.
- Sensory profile: warm, sweet notes of vanilla. Aftertaste of candied apricots and chestnut honey.
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic balloon glass at around 18°
PACKAGES: lt. 0,70.