GRAPPA BARRIQUE (CHESTNUT WOOD ) 40°
Distilled according to the “Tosolini method”, this grappa was selected for ageing in chestnut wood barriques in the family cellars. An accurate blend of different vintages, very rich on the palate with enveloping notes of vanilla and faraway spices. Persistent finish with elegant notes of tobacco.
- Varieties: from fresh pomace of Friulano grapes
- Colour: intense yellow with shades of orange
- Distillation: discontinuous, with bain-marie, steam-heated pot stills
- Ageing: aged in chestnut wood barrique
- Sensory profile: enveloping notes of vanilla and faraway spices with accents of fine woods
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic tulip glass
PACKAGES: lt. 0,70.