GRAPPA FROM FRESH POMACE 40°
The pomace is distilled according to the “Tosolini Method”, fresh from harvesting to preserve the aromas and perfumes which reveal a smooth, well-balanced grappa that is extremely aromatic. Only the best Prosecco grapes are selected by the Tosolini family, exclusively from the Friuli production area. To produce a grappa with an intense aroma of strong floral notes.
- Varieties: from fresh pomace of Prosecco grapes
- Colour: transparent, crystal clear
- Distillation: discontinuos and traditional with artisanal steam pot stills
- Sensory profile: well-balanced and pleasant, tending towards sweet. With distinctive floral hints. Sweet, delicate and intense flavour with a pleasant, well-balanced aftertaste of apple and ripe pear.
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic tulip glass
PACKAGES: lt. 0,7 – lt. 0,5.