GRAPPA FROM FRESH POMACE 40°
The pomace is distilled according to the “Tosolini Method”, fresh from harvesting to preserve the aromas and perfumes which reveal a smooth, well-balanced grappa that is extremely aromatic. Only the best Moscato grapes are selected by the Tosolini family, exclusively from the Friuli production area. To produce a grappa with an intense aroma of roses and a hint of acacia honey.
- Varieties: from fresh pomace of Moscato grapes
- Colour: transparent, crystal clear
- Distillation: discontinuos and traditional with artisanal steam pot stills
- Sensory profile: intense aromas of rose and sweet hint acacia honey. Sweet, smooth taste with a pleasant, well-balanced aftertaste. Smooth and silky on the palate.
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic tulip glass
PACKAGES: lt. 0,7 – lt. 0,5.