GRAPPA OAK BARRIQUE 40°
Grappa Smoked ®, a noble blend of selected friulian red grapes, aged in French oak barriques, inside the traditional cellars of the Tosolini family. The oak casks have gone through a toasting process with "kentucky" tobacco leaves, original italian quality, for a deep and intense smoked grappa.
- Varieties: from fresh pomace of red grapes
- Colour: amber colour with golden highlights
- Distillation: traditional manual method with bain-marie pot stills
- Ageing: French oak wood barriques strong toasting and smoked.
- Sensory profile: the nose and smoked flavour, but not too alcoholic, is reminiscent of an aged single malt whisky with well-balanced spicy notes in the finish.
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic tulip glass at around 16/18°C.
PACKAGES: lt. 0,5