Grappa I LEGNI® ROVERE
GRAPPA OAK BARRIQUE 42°
I LEGNI® ROVERE barrique is a noble grappa, aged for over a year in oak wood barriques with strong toasting, in the cellars of the distillery under the surveillance and seal of the Customs and Monopoly Agency. The pomace is distilled according to the “Tosolini Method”, fresh from
harvesting to preserve the unique aromas and perfumes of the fruit. A sophisticated combination of flavours and fragrances, with an amber colour given by the wood where the grappa acquires the sweet, enveloping notes of chocolate, walnuts and vanilla. An intense experience on the palate, velvety and persistent.
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
- Varieties: from fresh pomace of 5 Selected friulian grapes : Cabernet, Refosco, Merlot, Moscato and Friulano
- Colour: amber colour with golden highlights
- Distillation: traditional manual method with bain-marie pot stills
- Ageing: French oak wood barriques for minimum 12 months, strong toasting
- Sensory profile: elegant bouquet with notes of chocolate, toasted walnuts and hints of vanilla from the type of oak wood. Silky and persistent to the palate.
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic tulip glass around 16/18°C.
PACKAGES: lt. 0,2 – lt. 0,5 – lt. 0,7 – lt. 1,5. – lt 4,5