ACQUAVITE D'UVA 40°
Most, the acquavite d'uva was created in 1985 in the Tosolini distillery from pressing newly harvested, high-quality grapes. The grapes with their scented pulp and sugar content are transformed into fermented grape juice, distilled according to the “Tosolini Method” with traditional Charante steam-heated stills. Most Fragolino, made from the grape variety of the same name, has an aromatic bouquet with floral notes. With its unmistakeable bottle in the shape of an upturned goblet, this work of art bears the signature of its creator, Bepi Tosolini Master Distiller in Udine.
- Varieties: Fragolino grapes
- Colour: white, crystal clear
- Distillation: traditional, artisanal with Charante steam-heated stills
- Sensory profile: Very elegant taste with distinctive fruity notes and an extremely pleasant hint of Isabella grape and ripe wild plum. Enveloping, delicate on the palate, velvety in the finish.
- serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic tulip glass
PACKAGES: lt. 0,70.