MOST Barrique Ciliegio
ACQUAVITE D'UVA AGED IN CHERRY BARRIQUE 40°
Most, the acquavite d'uva was created in 1985 in the Tosolini distillery from pressing newly harvested, high-quality grapes. The grapes with their scented pulp and sugar content are transformed into fermented grape juice, distilled according to the “Tosolini Method” with traditional Charante steam-heated stills. The distillate obtained ages in small cherry wood barriques for several months in the cellars of the distillery. With its unmistakeable iconic bottle, this unique distillate bears the signature of its creator, Bepi Tosolini Master Distiller in Udine..
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
- Varieties: Cabernet Franc and Refosco grapes
- Colour: straw yellow with orange highlights
- Distillation: traditional, artisanal with Charante steam-heated stills
- Sensory profile: Elegant taste with a strong aroma of the forest floor and an aftertaste of ripe fruit, plums, blackberries, blueberries and cherries preserved in spirit. Enveloping, delicate on the palate and velvety in the finish.
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic tulip glass
PACKAGES: lt. 0,70 - lt. 1,5 - lt. 4,5