MOST ex- Amarone
ACQUAVITE D'UVA BARRIQUE 40°
Most, the acquavite d'uva was created in 1985 in the Tosolini distillery from pressing newly harvested, high-quality grapes. The grapes with their scented pulp and sugar content are transformed into fermented grape juice, distilled according to the “Tosolini Method” with traditional Charante steam-heated stills and seasoned in ex Amarone Barrels. An ageing period of 12 months in once used Amarone Barrels gives the distillate the classic notes of the quintessential Venetian wine.
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
- Varieties: Molinara, Rondinella and Corvina grapes
- Distillation: traditional, artisanal with Charante steam-heated stills
- Ageing: aged in once used Amarone oak barrels
- Sensory profile: extremely pleasant on the palate, with intense notes of Marasca cherries and sweet spices. Enveloping, aromatic and silky on the palate. With a fruity aftertaste
- serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic tulip glass
PACKAGES: lt. 0,70.