MOST ex- Barolo
ACQUAVITE D'UVA BARRIQUE 40°
Most, the acquavite d'uva was created in 1985 in the Tosolini distillery from pressing newly harvested, high-quality grapes. The grapes with their scented pulp and sugar content are transformed into fermented grape juice, distilled according to the “Tosolini Method” with traditional Charante steam-heated stills. Seasoned in ex-Barolo, oak wood barriques for several months in the cellars of the distillery.
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
- Variety: Nebbiolo grapes
- Colour: limpid with intense amber tones
- Distillation: traditional, artisanal with Charante steam-heated stills
- Ageing: aged in once used Barolo oak barrels
- Sensory profile: extremely sweet and silky with intense notes of red fruit and spices. Enveloping, aromatic and silky on the palate. With a fruity aftertaste and an excellent persistence which finishes in more complex notes
- serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic tulip glass
PACKAGES: lt. 0,70.