MOST ex- Brunello
ACQUAVITE D'UVA BARRIQUE 40°
Most, the acquavite d'uva was created in 1985 in the Tosolini distillery from pressing newly
harvested, high-quality grapes. The grapes with their scented pulp and sugar content are transformed into fermented grape juice, distilled according to the “Tosolini Method” with traditional Charante steam-heated stills. Seasoned in ex-Brunello, oak wood barriques for several months in the cellars of the distillery.
- Varieties: Sangiovese grapes
- Colour: limpid with intense amber tones
- Distillation: traditional, artisanal with Charante steam-heated stills
- Ageing: aged in once used Brunello oak barrels
- Sensory profile: with intense notes of forest floor and hints of berry jam. Enveloping, aromatic and silky on the palate. With a fruity aftertaste and excellent persistence.
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic tulip glass
PACKAGES: lt. 0,70.