Vite d’Oro Barrique Decanter
GRAPPA BARRIQUE 40°
VITE D’ORO is a traditional Friulian grappa aged in Slavonia oak wood barrels in the Tosolini cellars until the right maturity. The pomace is distilled according to the “Tosolini Method”, fresh from harvesting to preserve the unique aromas and perfumes of the grapes. A selection of different vintages carefully selected by the Tosolini family.
- Varieties: from fresh pomace of mixed Friulan grapes
- Colour: amber colour with warm golden highlights
- Distillation: manual method in traditional steam boilers
- Aging: 12 months oak barrique
- Sensory profile: seductive notes of vanilla, tobacco and candied fruit.
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic tulip glass
PACKAGES: lt. 0,70.