Vite d’oro Classica
Produced in the distillery at the beginning of last century, VITE D’ORO grappa symbolize the first distillate produced by Bepi Tosolini. The pomace is distilled according to the “Tosolini Method”, fresh from harvesting to preserve the unique aromas and perfumes of the grapes. Renowned throughout Italy, this traditional grappa is appreciated for its delicacy and incredible aromas.
- Varieties: from fresh pomace of mixed Friulan grapes
- Colour: transparent and crystal clear
- Distillation: traditional manual method with bain-marie pot stills
- Sensory profile: elegant, decisive and aromatic bouquet, reminiscent of the perfume of newly drawn grape
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic tulip glass
PACKAGES: lt. 0,70.