Grappa Pinot Grigio
GRAPPA FROM FRESH POMACE 40°
The pomace is distilled according to the “Tosolini Method”, fresh from harvesting to preserve the aromas and perfumes which reveal a smooth, well-balanced grappa that is extremely aromatic. Only the best Pinot Grigio grapes are selected for this grappa by the Tosolini family, exclusively from Friuli. 100% fresh - 100% made in Friuli.
- Varieties: from fresh pomace of Pinot Grigio grapes
- Colour: transparent, crystal clear
- Distillation: discontinuos and traditional with artisanal steam pot stills
- Sensory profile: fine, persistent note of faded flowers and aromatic hay. Dry taste with a persistent, well-balanced aftertaste. Smooth and decisive on the palate.
- Serving suggestion: serve at room temperature in a classic tulip glass
PACKAGES: lt. 0,7 – lt. 0,5.